Beaver Creek is located in the central Rocky Mountains of Colorado, just 120 miles west of Denver and just 20 miles east of Eagle off of Interstate 70. Located in the heart of Colorado's central Rocky Mountains, you'll find it is very easy to access Beaver Creek by air or land.
Be sure to check your confirmation email for directions to your specific check-in location. Please be aware that not all properties have on-site check-in services.
With direct non-stop service to Eagle County Airport (EGE) planning your escape to Beaver Creek has never been easier.
|Vail / Eagle County Airport (EGE)
- Located just 20 minutes from Beaver Creek
- Serviced by Air Canada, American, Delta and United from 11 non-stop markets
- Car rentals, taxi, and shuttle services available
- View Summer Flight Schedule
Denver International Airport (DEN)
Non-Stop Flights to Eagle County Regional Airport for Summer 2016
Summer 2016 will feature non-stop service from four markets to Eagle County Regional Airport Including Dallas/Ft.Worth, Denver, Houston and Los Angeles.
- Dallas/Ft. Worth daily non-stop service on American from June 2 - October 6
- Denver one-two daily flights on United year-round
- Houston three times weekly non-stop flights on United from June 23 - August 15
- Los Angeles Saturday non-stop service on American from June 4 - August 20
Eagle County Regional Airport is located just 30 minutes from Beaver Creek. For more information and current flight schedules visit: www.flyvail.com
Eagle County Regional Airport Winter 2016-2017
Did you know that you can fly direct to Eagle Airport (EGE) with nonstop service from 10 cities across the country and connections from virtually anywhere in North America, Europe, Latin America and South America? In the winter season, Eagle County Regional Airport is services by Air Canada, American, Delta and United from markets including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York/JFK, Newark and Toronto.
From Denver International Airport (DEN) and points East:
- Take Pena Boulevard from DIA to Interstate 70 (I-70) west
- Proceed for approximately 120 miles (estimated time: 2 hours 15 minutes) to the Avon exit #167
- Enter the roundabout and continue left. You will be heading south, and should go back under I-70
- Continue straight on this road through 4 more roundabouts, after which you will see the entrance to Beaver Creek
- Proceed to the Welcome Gate
From Eagle County Airport (EGE) and points West:
- Take Cooley Mesa Road (main airport road) to Highway 6. Take a right on Highway 6. You will be heading east.
- Follow Highway 6 to signs for Interstate 70 (I-70) east.
- Proceed on I-70 for approximately 20-25 minutes, to the Avon exit #167.
- At the bottom of the exit, take a right around the roundabout. You will be heading south. Proceed straight through 3 more roundabouts, after which you will see the entrance to Beaver Creek.
- Proceed to the Welcome Gate
Colorado Mountain Express has been setting the standard for excellence in mountain travel for over 26 years. Numerous daily door-to-door shuttles to and from the Denver International and Eagle/Vail airports and your favorite Colorado Resorts. Kids ride half off on Colorado Mountain Express every day. Search for Scheduled Shuttle Service Online. Search for Scheduled Shuttle Service Online.
CME Premier: Enjoy the luxury, convenience and personalized service of private chauffeured travel from Colorado's most respected ground transportation company. CME Premier provides service to Colorado's most popular resorts from Denver International and Eagle County Airports. Great for couples and families at reasonable rates. For reservations and more information please call (800) 525-6363, or Search for Private Car Service Online. Search for Private Shuttle Online.
Rental Cars: Hertz is the official car rental company of Beaver Creek Resort. For more information on special Beaver Creek guest rates, call (800) 355-3452, or Search for a Rental Car Online.
The Ski Lift - Rideshare Program: Looking for a carpool to Beaver Creek this winter? Meet other skiers and snowboarders who are looking to carpool and save gas money, reduce traffic, and emissions! Search for a Ride-Share Online