Beaver Creek is located in the central Rocky Mountains of Colorado, just 120 miles west of Denver and just 20 miles east of Eagle off of Interstate 70. Located in the heart of Colorado's central Rocky Mountains, you'll find it is very easy to access Beaver Creek by air or land.
Be sure to check your confirmation email for directions to your specific check-in location. Please be aware that not all properties have on-site check-in services.
With direct non-stop service to Eagle County Airport (EGE) planning your escape to Beaver Creek has never been easier.
|Vail / Eagle County Airport (EGE)
- View Winter Flight Schedule
Non-Stop Flights to Eagle County Regional Airport for Winter 2016-2017
Winter 2016-2017 will feature non-stop service from twelve markets to Eagle County Regional Airport Including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Ft.Worth, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Newark, New York/Kennedy, Phoenix, Toronto and Washington DC/Dulles.
- New Washington DC-Dulles Saturday flights on United Airlines December 24-April 1
- New Phoenix non-stop flights on American, Dec 15-April 2
- Dallas/Ft. Worth daily non-stop service on American from December 16-January 8
- Chicago service on United, Dec 16-April 2
- Air Canada Saturday service from Toronto will return Feb 4-March 25
- Miami weekend flights will operate Dec 17-Jan 8
Eagle County Regional Airport is located just 30 minutes from Beaver Creek. For more information and current flight schedules visit: www.flyvail.com
Eagle County Regional Airport Winter 2016-2017
Did you know that you can fly direct to Eagle Airport (EGE) with nonstop service from 12 major markets in the winter and 4 in the summer? ONe-stop connections are available from over 250 cities worldwide, making EGE the number one choice for frequent visitors to Vail and Beaver Creek. This winter season, Eagle County Regional Airport is serviced by Air Canada, American, Delta and United from markets including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York/JFK, Newark, Phoenix, Toronto and Washington DC.
From Denver International Airport (DEN) and points East:
- Take Pena Boulevard from DIA to Interstate 70 (I-70) west
- Proceed for approximately 120 miles (estimated time: 2 hours 15 minutes) to the Avon exit #167
- Enter the roundabout and continue left. You will be heading south, and should go back under I-70
- Continue straight on this road through 4 more roundabouts, after which you will see the entrance to Beaver Creek
- Proceed to the Welcome Gate
From Eagle County Airport (EGE) and points West:
- Take Cooley Mesa Road (main airport road) to Highway 6. Take a right on Highway 6. You will be heading east.
- Follow Highway 6 to signs for Interstate 70 (I-70) east.
- Proceed on I-70 for approximately 20-25 minutes, to the Avon exit #167.
- At the bottom of the exit, take a right around the roundabout. You will be heading south. Proceed straight through 3 more roundabouts, after which you will see the entrance to Beaver Creek.
- Proceed to the Welcome Gate
Epic Mountain Express' airport shuttles and private ground transportation make getting to Beaver Creek easy, since we've been navigating these roads for nearly 40 years! Use Epic's complimentary onboard Wi-Fi to your mountain destination, and kids always ride at 50% regular adult fares.
Epic has the largest fleet of Mercedes Benz Sprinter Vans, SUVs, and Ford vans in Colorado's mountains. With a local reservations call center, expert mechanics on staff, a 40 hour driver safety training program, and the most frequent shuttle departures from Denver Int'l Airport, Epic Mountain Express has well-maintained vehicles, flexible schedules and professional staff.
For guests seeking personalized travel services, ride Premier Mountain Express. With privately chauffeured four-wheel drive SUVs and Mercedes Benz Sprinter vans, Premier Mountain Express offers the ultimate in professionalism, comfort and convenience.
Rental Cars: Hertz is the official car rental company of Beaver Creek Resort. For more information on special Beaver Creek guest rates, call (800) 355-3452, or Search for a Rental Car Online.
The Ski Lift - Rideshare Program: Looking for a carpool to Beaver Creek this winter? Meet other skiers and snowboarders who are looking to carpool and save gas money, reduce traffic, and emissions! Search for a Ride-Share Online