Year after year, guests return to Bear Paw Lodge for the personal connection and attentive, professional staff provided by this service-oriented, on-mountain retreat. Our condominiums offer full concierge services and quick slopeside access for the whole family.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the views overlooking the Gore Mountain Range from our heated, outdoor pool and three hot tubs. Guests enjoy easy ski-in, ski-out access via the ever-popular Cabin Fever trail, steps from our door. This trail is one of the first to open during winter and the last to close in spring and allows for immediate access to the Bachelor Gulch Express Lift.
Additional highlights include personal ski storage, complimentary resort shuttle, underground parking, and all the comforts of home in your intimate, mountaintop residence.
Your on-mountain adventure is complete with comfortable, exquisitely designed accommodations that are easily accessible throughout the day. Ski right up to this slopeside lodge, drop your gear in your ski locker, visit our friendly concierge to make your dinner reservation, and start enjoying your stylish alpine oasis. Each of our individually owned condominiums feature unique interior furnishings and all the appointments you are accustomed to. Residential units include:
• Luxurious two, three and four bedroom condominiums
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
• Great room layout with open living space for entertaining
• Gas fireplace, wireless internet and BBQ grill on the deck in every rental unit
• Private, furnished balcony or walk-out patio
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Convenient housekeeping services
• Full bathroom for every bedroom
- Hot Tub
- Covered parking
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Ski storage
- 24-hour front desk - offsite
- Coffee maker
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary resort shuttle
- Access to The Ritz-Carlton pool & hot tub
- Access to Beaver Creek & Red Sky Ranch Golf Courses